A.I.S. Insurance Brokers place enormous emphasis upon claims service for our clients. Our highly personalised service assures that when a claim arises, we will assist you in every way possible.
In claims, there are some basic rules/procedures of which you should be aware. Adherence to these basics will assist in the effective management of your claim.
- Advise us immediately of any loss or damage that you think will lead to a claim
- Take immediate steps to protect the property from suffering further damage
- Where the law has been broken or where required, the Police must be advised
- Under no circumstances must liability be admitted for any accident.
- Any Third Party demand should be referred to us immediately
All incidents which may give rise to a claim, should be reported as soon as possible to A.I.S. Insurance Brokers, we will advise you how to lodge the claim, and what documentation will be necessary.
Simply complete our online claim form and return it to our office, along with the necessary documentation (repair quote, police report etc.), to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fax or post the details provided on our claims form.
We have a dedicated team ready to process your claim now. Contact us anytime for further information and let our highly trained staff manage your claim.
A.I.S. Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd has a binding authority from the underwriters to administer & settle claims on their behalf. Under the terms of this binding authority AIS act as their agent and not yours.